Moving Tips Helper
- Pack one room at a time this will help you when you unpack.
- Pack a couple of boxes a day, starting well ahead of the move.
- Mark all boxes, designating room and box number.
- Make sure to have plenty of “Filling” material available.
- Be sure that the bottoms of the boxes are secure and will hold the weight of the contents.
- Packing tape or gummed tape is better than masking tape.
- Pack heavier items towards the bottom of the box and lighter items towards the top.
Try to keep a per-box weight of 50 pounds or less.
Please be aware that your electronic equipment may require special preparation.
View our packing Guide post.
Central Florida Movers – Proudly serving all of Florida!